Registration Now Open!
Visit www.ourlocalfoodks.com to register!
By registering you will:
- Be listed on the website and have a spot on the local food map
- Have access to OLF branding materials (including some new options this year)
- Enjoy a wide range of locally-based and statewide promotional opportunities through our network, website, monthly email newsletters, special events, blog posts, and social media work on your behalf
- Be more easily be able to network with other farms, farmers markets and food-related businesses in the region and the state
- Receive discounts on educational opportunities provided by the Kansas Rural Center
- Be part of this effort to rebuild a local and regional sustainable food system
All memberships in 2012 are complementary! Our Local Food memberships are made possible through a Kansas Department of Agriculture Specialty Crop Block and Risk Managment Agency grant.
If you have questions regarding which type you are eligible for, contact Natalie Fullerton at firstname.lastname@example.org or 402-310-0177. We are excited you are interested in becoming a new Our Local Food-South Central Kansas member!